Easter Special - What a surprise!

So basically I really wasn't planning to blog another post for a while, but today I had a serious surprise. 
We are so influenced by our surroundings
And my style has been greatly influenced by the numerous fashionistas and glammed up men (Because some of the guys out do me by far!)
So this blog post is dedicated to the amazing fashion sense of the Church I grew up in, because truly they, even my Pastor, influenced me. 
Happy Easter all :) 
Enjoy 






























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

10/04/2013 - Working closely with my friend Mark on the sample sizes being made for my fashion line LolaRose. If you know any cloth/material wholesalers please email mariaakanbi@hotmail.co.uk. Busy weekend ahead but fashion never sleeps.

Blogroll

-

About

Name: Gold Maria Akanbi Age: 20 Location: London/Bradford/Anywhere else I reach Contact: mariaakanbi@hotmail.co.uk