Welcome to the Unknown

Hiya! You're probably wondering what I'm, and model pavements, is all about.

Well, my name is Gold Akanbi and I'm an aspiring designer/stylist. Interested in fashion from an early age but never had the balls to try and get into the game, I've decided to play games with fate and destiny (if you believe such things), trying to breakdown all barriers, in fashion, my mind and the minds of others. So this blog will incoporate some of what inspires me as a designer and some of my own personal designs. 

'ModelPavements' is essentially a Street Fashion blog, with bits of my own personal style thrown in, I aim to make style identities seem limitless and uncontainable.

Stay tuned and check out my new first post 'Limitless




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

10/04/2013 - Working closely with my friend Mark on the sample sizes being made for my fashion line LolaRose. If you know any cloth/material wholesalers please email mariaakanbi@hotmail.co.uk. Busy weekend ahead but fashion never sleeps.

Blogroll

-

About

Name: Gold Maria Akanbi Age: 20 Location: London/Bradford/Anywhere else I reach Contact: mariaakanbi@hotmail.co.uk